This weekend at our house happiness was:
– surprise packages sent from Kansas. Puppets!
– the St. Patrick’s Day parade that we watched with the Trasks.
– Happy Meals!
– working with power tools on pinewood derby cars.
– life as a Ninja.
– surviving Max’s very first derby car race and coming home with a blue ribbon.
– blue juice and pancakes at Perkins.
– tea with friends. (Still dreaming about those avocado sandwiches . . . )
– the sun still up at 6:30 pm.
– a husband that makes dinner.
– enjoying Mama Syd!
– ice cream on Sunday to welcome the week.