Highlights of our trip to the City by the Bay:
– As we crossed the Bay Bridge and announced we were on Treasure Island, Philip asked, “Where’s the X? We need to find the X so I can start digging.”
– The exploratorium with the Wyeth’s. So hard to pick one grat thing as there were so many cool things to see and do!
– Would you be able to take a drink out of a toilet?
– How about stand under a piano?
– The kids got to see things like a tornado and make a hurricane and an earthquake. It was a big deal to be that powerful.
– Philip was super brave and happy through it all. An even bigger deal!
– Lunch at Fisherman’s warf with the smell of fish and clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls.
-Max getting pooped on by a pigeon on Fisherman’s warf at lunch.
-Max not getting freaked out about getting pooped on by a pigeon on Fisherman’s warf at lunch.
– Visiting the Rainforest Cafe. It scared the life out of Philip and was noisy and crazy and loads of fun.
-Eating a Volcano at the Rainforest Cafe. The waiters bring out the tower of ice cream and brownies while yelling “VOOLLLLLL-CAAAAN-NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I’ve pledged to do the same now when I bring food to the table. “LUUUUUC-KEEEY-CHAAAARRRRRMMMMMS!” “CHIIIIIIC-KEEEENNNN on a STIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!”
-Viewing the Golden Gate, Fisherman’s Warf, Pier 39, and downtown from the comfort of our cars. (Call me a pansy . . . )
– Philip saying “I thought skyscrapers were people who scraped the sky.” and meaning it.