If you had been with us today . . .
– You would have woken up to Philip saying he was hungry. Then crying. (We feed him, honest. He has a fast metabolism.)
– You would have been greeted by snow. Lots of wet, heavy snow.
– You would have had your choice of breakfast – cereal OR yogurt. Or cereal in your yogurt.
– If you were cool, you would’ve dressed in gray to match the family for Mass.
– You would have squished into the Forester with us because the van was dead (see the mention of snow above).
– You would have driven through town to Blessed Sacrament for Mass Unplugged. The power was out which made for a suprisingly intense celebration of the Eucharist.
– You would have had Sonic for lunch. Do you like Cherry Limeades as much as I do?
– You would have either taken a nap or laid on the couch with your feet up watching Dan in Real Life.
– You would have had supper at Bottecelli’s with a creepy waiter. The food would have been wonderful.
– You would have come with us to the Banff Mountain Film Festival and had sour patch kids and popcorn and a grand time viewing the films.
– You would have gone to bed late after picking up the kiddos at grandma and grandpas.
– You would STILL not have met the baby because we haven’t either.