– that a dog with the puking sickness is ten times worse than a kid with the same problem. TEN TIMES. You can quote me on that AFTER you knock on wood so that all four kids don’t get the puking sickness at once.
– dog hair is straight up from the Devil.
– I may have an issue with the dog. No, scratch that, I have MAJOR issues with the dog.
– waiting for a certain young miss to do her business in the bathroom is eating up 1/3 of my time.
– Cub Scouts is taking up another 1/3 of my time. This makes me cranky. I want that time back.
– I may not be COMPLETELY crazy. I came to this conclusion after I found the girl’s socks I KNEW I had folded and then they disappeared. Now, I say “may” because I can’t recall if I put them in the dirty clothes or if someone else did.
– watching Pride and Prejudice with Jac at the end of the day and then discussing it in the morning is quite possibly the best part of my day these days.
– I am not ready for this baby. Not yet.
– this baby is part ninja. Part ninja or major league pitcher.
– there is nothing like the sight of a clean bathtub. Especially when you weren’t the one who cleaned it.
– the Mrs. Meyer’s Iowa Pine candle we purchased the other night is the best smelling candle EVER.
– that waking up BEFORE the giggling and shrieking starts as opposed to being awakened BY it is much more pleasant.
– I probably need a nap. Or five.