Highlights form Tess’s royally awesome 4th birthday include:
* Consuming 6 crepes for breakfast.
* Getting to wear the princess dress I made for her (it was nothing . . . ) to the mall and to the arcade.
* Picking out a REAL crown.
* Winning lots of tickets at “the game place”! Because, really, what says princess better than hanging out in a mall arcade?
* Dinner with the cousins.
* Presents!!!!! Makeup from the cousins, a snow white doll, a play toaster – all things a girl NEEDS.
* Beauty and the Beast Extravaganza with Fr. Tyler and Susan. No tears!
* A little kid party for 4 of her friends. Dad was sick in bed, it was drizzling and Tess was overwhelmed with it all.
* Watching the boys play their parts of the prince so convincingly.
* Having Hannah and Sabine play the parts of the Evil Step-Mother and the Fairy Godmother for the Cinderella/Princess/Kids party. They were AH-mazing and I sure needed the help (see above). You ladies made the party!
* Tess FINALLY sleeping after a week of anticipation.
[flickrslideshow acct_name=”53680043@N08″ id=”72157625046782366″ width=”603″ height=”452″]
great work on the dress,
both seamstress and model “worked” it 😉
and those cupcakes looked so delicious and pretty along with the chalkboard castle back-drop (best idea ever! that and the new slideshow for photos)
looks like Tess had an awesome 4th birthday! Who drew the castle? very impressive!