Do you have:
– Dorrito tracks on your toilet seat?
– powdered TANG spilled on your pantry floor and
– orange handprints (from said TANG) all over your bathroom?
– a brand-new, never-been-used toothbrush in the garbage because it was put on the lip of the toilet?
– green finger paint in your bathtub?
– your very pricey, worth-its-weight-in-gold hair product down the bathroom sink drain (it makes the place smell lovely)?
– a bottle of body wash now replaced with water?
– a broken squirt bottle?
– teeth marks in your fancy new water bottle?
I didn’t think so.
*** This post was made possible by Tess.
*** For my mom: Yes, she had a party. It was before I was awake. Everything she found was behind doors with child-proof latches and locks – you watched Papa Chris put them there. No, I don’t know how she did it. She certainly had a good time. Ididn’t yell, not once. But I did tear up about the hair product.
I hope you took pictures of the “crime scene”!
Of course little girls can get very busy…. at least you didn’t have ‘airplanes’ with wings stuck all over your bathroom with big brothers wondering what the heck they really are!
Make sure you thank God for that wonderful little blessing!
oh I feel you!!! I have a kiddo just like Tess! Gotta love them and thank God for them… 🙂