Do you have:
– Dorrito tracks on your toilet seat?
– powdered TANG spilled on your pantry floor and
– orange handprints (from said TANG) all over your bathroom?
– a brand-new, never-been-used toothbrush in the garbage because it was put on the lip of the toilet?
– green finger paint in your bathtub?
– your very pricey, worth-its-weight-in-gold hair product down the bathroom sink drain (it makes the place smell lovely)?
– a bottle of body wash now replaced with water?
– a broken squirt bottle?
– teeth marks in your fancy new water bottle?
I didn’t think so.
*** This post was made possible by Tess.
*** For my mom: Yes, she had a party. It was before I was awake. Everything she found was behind doors with child-proof latches and locks – you watched Papa Chris put them there. No, I don’t know how she did it. She certainly had a good time. Ididn’t yell, not once. But I did tear up about the hair product.